What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The 21 day system to stop procrastinating
- Discover what “goals” are all about. Most people think they have goals but what they really have are dreams. Understand the difference between the two.
- Learn all about procrastination — the causes, the different types, how the habit is formed and more.
- Learn how to crash through the barrier between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Discover how to reward yourself properly to celebrate your personal successes.
- Understand the causes, the different types, how the habit is formed and more.
- Understand how to free yourself from destructive thought processes.
- Learn the single most critical step required to achieve any goal
- Let go of the perfectionism that has become procrastination
- Stop procrastination from eating away your motivation
- why will-power is not what you need to succeed.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Procrastination Pro scores 71.11/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.stopprocrastinating.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: stopprocrastinating.net you’ll also be taken through to stopprocrastinating.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)